Free Slow-Cookin Magic Recipe Book

slow cookin recipesSlow cooker recipes are great all year round. In the summer they keep your home cooler because you don't have the oven on. In the winter you can use them to create a nice hot meal that smells amazing the minute you walk in the door from a long day at work.

Slow cooker recipes also help you save a lot of money when it comes to groceries because the ingredients in most of these recipes are inexpensive to buy at most grocery stores. As well these recipes are quick and easy to make first thing in the morning which will definitely save you a lot of time when it comes to making dinner.

Add a salad to your slow cooker meal and you are good to go.

Depending on the size of your family, you will most likely have leftovers when cooking slow cooker meals. This will help you stretch your grocery budget even further.

Some of the delicious recipes that you will find in this book are Easy Cook Pot Roast, Asian Chicken and Brownie-Cream Cheese Pudding Cake.

Slow-Cookin Magic is a free eCookbook that you can download to your computer. Give these recipes a try!

Comments

• CultOfMoney

CultOfMoney 03/06/2012 9:52 p.m. #

Nice! My brother in law (being a college student) makes a lot of use of his slow cooker, and loves it. But there really is only so many times you can make chili. :) Widen the diet a bit here with your cookbook offer. Thanks!

• WorkSaveLive

WorkSaveLive 03/07/2012 10:24 a.m. #

I love cooking with a crock pot! We've done pork tacos, stews, chili, etc.

There is nothing better than letting it cook all day and come home to a meal that's ready to eat!

• Rachel

Rachel 03/07/2012 12:23 p.m. #

I will return later and download this e-book! Thanks so much! What I love about crockpot meals is that they are so easy and require only a few ingredients. Exciting offer!!

Tackling Our Debt 03/07/2012 2:51 p.m. #

Thanks everyone for your comments! :-)

I love crockpot cooking as well. Chili always works out.

Pork Tacos? That sounds very nice!

In the past I've stuck to the basics like chili and beef stew, but this book has so many different recipes that I have never thought of doing in a crockpot.

I want to try the Asian chicken, and some of the yummy desserts, even if they have a bit of sugar in them.

• Modest Money

Modest Money 03/07/2012 5:21 p.m. #

Thanks for sharing this free slow cooker recipe book! I've got a slow cooker, but it gets very little use. Mostly I just haven't got around to trying some new recipes in it. This cookbook will help a lot.

Tackling Our Debt 03/07/2012 5:48 p.m. #

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy the recipes! Let me know if you try any.

• SB @ FPR

SB @ FPR 03/07/2012 9:03 p.m. #

This is one thing people are scared off, my cooking. I am fortunate to have a wife who loves to cook.

• Dave @ Gen Y Finances

Dave @ Gen Y Finances 03/09/2012 6:23 a.m. #

Is it safe to leave the slow-cooker on all day with no one home? I would love to come home from work with some cooked food, but I'm always afraid to leave it on!

Tackling Our Debt 03/09/2012 10:29 a.m. #

Yes Dave you can leave the slow cooker on all day while no one is home. My thoughts would be that as long as the electrical cord is in perfect shape.

AverageJoe 03/12/2012 7:02 p.m. #

Yum. We totally need to use our slow cooker more and our microwave less. Soon I'll glow in the dark....

Tackling Our Debt 03/12/2012 7:12 p.m. #

I know. I think we sometimes forget how easy it is to use.