Friday's Circle of Friends - March 16

circle of friendsIs anyone else feeling exceptionally tired this week? It is barely 9 PM on Thursday night and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I just wanted to get this post setup for Friday and then I am off to bed.

It wasn't difficult to find some great posts to share with everyone this week.

Check these out:

Begginer Blogger Challenge – Q&A @ Work Save Live

If Only We Could Stop Eating @My Broken Coin

The Passive Income Lie: Our Cuppa Joe Discussion @ the free financial advisor

Stop Moving the Boat @ Financial Knowledge Online

Five Ways to Take Care of Your Car Battery @ Money Talks

My childhood DID affect my finances @ Daily Money Shot

Something to think about...

Your beliefs define your reality.

What is it you are believing?

What is the reality you are experiencing?

This is a reflection of your beliefs.

I'm off to get some sleep. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

• WorkSaveLive

WorkSaveLive 03/16/2012 6:38 a.m. #

I've been really tired as well! Daylight savings did a number on me this year.

My wife and I normally go to bed fairly early 9ish, so the sun being out so late has really thrown us off.

Thanks for the mention. Enjoy your weekend!

• Jana @ Daily Money Shot

Jana @ Daily Money Shot 03/16/2012 12:55 p.m. #

Thanks for including my post!

Tackling Our Debt 03/16/2012 1:20 p.m. #

@WorkSaveLive - Yes it is hard to sleep when it is still light out. On the flip side, in the summer when the sun comes up at 4:30 am I more motivated to get up early. I can't believe you guys get up at 4:30 everyday. Good for you!

• CultOfMoney

CultOfMoney 03/16/2012 11:23 p.m. #

I'm right there with you. The time change and a busy week at work have combined to just make me dead tired. Plus I haven't been able to get to bed at reasonable times this week. Ack. Anyhow, thanks for the mention. I really like what you've been doing here too.

• Kari @Small Budget Big Dreams

Kari @Small Budget Big Dreams 03/17/2012 8:47 a.m. #

Thanks for mentioning me. I like that quote. Now I'm trying to think positive thoughts, so they become reality :-)

• SB @ FPR

SB @ FPR 03/17/2012 10:43 a.m. #

Quiet impressive group we have here.

Tackling Our Debt 03/17/2012 11:58 a.m. #

It is amazing how much the time change affects our daily routine. I have read studies on how the time change affects people not just for the first week, but for the first month in terms of sleep.

@Kari - That quote was emailed to me just as I was writing this post and it snapped me out of my "poor me syndrome". :-)