Everything Easter Recipe Book

easter cook bookDo you have special Easter traditions?

Do your traditions include lots of chocolate?

How about Hot Cross Buns? Have you ever tried to make your own?

This brand new Everything Easter eCookbook includes delicious recipes for Hot Cross Buns, Baked Ham in Cheese Crust, Peach-Glazed Pork, and many side dishes such as Orange Glazed Carrots and Sweet Potato Crowns.

With a week left till Easter you still have plenty of time to download this free cookbook and use some of the recipes to come up with an Easter menu for either an Easter Brunch or Easter Dinner.

I also discovered some dessert recipes in this book that you and your family may enjoy.

easter cake

One is the ever famous Easter Bunny Cake.

And another one is their recipe for a Buttermilk Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Go ahead and share this Easter Cookbook with your friends and family as well.

What are some of your family traditions at Easter? Does your family paint Easter Eggs?

Wishing you a very Happy Easter!

• Michelle

Michelle 04/01/2012 11:53 a.m. #

Easter for us is always crazy busy as we have my son's birthday right around the same time! I was in the hospital right after having him that first year, then ever since we've had a time planning a birthday party around Easter. This year, for example, his birthday lands on Easter Sunday exactly! Therefore, we're celebrating the next weekend. :) Our traditions are making Easter cookies and dying eggs on Saturday then hiding the eggs filled with coins or candies all over the house. My boys are 11 and 7 and still enjoy the egg hunt!

Tackling Our Debt 04/01/2012 2:11 p.m. #

@Michelle - Your Easter traditions sound like so much fun. Who doesn't like a good Easter egg hunt? And you guys get to party 2 weekends in a row. Cool. Happy B'Day to your son!!

• Katie

Katie 04/01/2012 6:24 p.m. #

Thanks for the heads up on the Easter cook book. My kids and I need some fun recipes to try out.
      As far as Easter traditions we decorate eggs and have a huge Easter egg hunt at my brother in laws house. My girls absolutely love it. And of course the Easter Bunny will be visiting.

• Modest Money

Modest Money 04/01/2012 6:59 p.m. #

I think my only Easter tradition growing up was the egg (chocolate) hunt around the house. I don't recall ever having any special meals around that time.

Maybe this year I'll start my own tradition of cooking up a good meal with ham or something like that. I didn't know hot cross buns was Easter related, but that works for me.

Tackling Our Debt 04/01/2012 8:05 p.m. #

@Katie Decorating Easter Eggs is so much fun, isn't it? It's always cool to see what the Easter Bunny brings.

@Modest Money Ham is a popular Easter dinner. And you'll have lots of leftovers for lunches.

• Kari @Small Budget Big Dreams

Kari @Small Budget Big Dreams 04/01/2012 10:20 p.m. #

My mom and grandma always hid plastic eggs all over the house for me to find Easter morning. When I got older they swapped the candy and trinkets for quarters and dollars (maybe that's where my love of money and frugality came from?). When I have kids someday I plan to do the same thing. It brings back a lot of good memories. Happy Easter to you too!

• WorkSaveLive

WorkSaveLive 04/02/2012 7:04 a.m. #

We don't have any Easter traditions as my wife and I don't have kids yet.

As a child though I remember my Grandma would go all out with some fun Easter baskets and an awesome egg hunt around her property.

I love that Easter Bunny cake though! Might have to make that for some of my friends' kids.