Where to Find US Coupons and Canadian Coupons

couponsUS Coupons and Canadian Coupons for Groceries and Household Products

When you go grocery shopping is finding the best deals that you can one of your main priorities? Do you work hard at saving money by reducing the amount of money that you spend on groceries each month? Do you clip coupons first and check your local grocery store flyers to see what’s on sale before heading out to the store?

Many people who are working hard at saving money find it a challenge to reduce their monthly grocery bill, at least at first. Grocery coupons have been around forever, but have become extremely popular in the last several years. TV shows have even been created around shopping with coupons and how to find the best deals without spending a dime.

When I first began seriously looking at coupons I found that US coupons seemed to be widely available and offered good savings. In some cases you can even stack them.

However, finding coupons for Canadian stores proved to be a bit more challenging.  In my search over the past 8 months I have kept a list of the sites (both Canadian and US) that I have found worthwhile coupons on, as well as other money saving tips, DIY ideas and great recipes.

Several of these sites even offer coupon clipping webinars which teach you where you can find coupons offline, as well as how to organize your coupons so that you make the best use of your time. This list of coupons sites is just a summary of what's available online.

New sites pop up everyday as well because so many people are looking to save money.

US Coupons and Daily Deal Notices

Money Saving Mom – Check out the “We Paid Cash Stories” from her followers.

Living Rich with Coupons

WeUseCoupons.com

Coupon Mom.com

US Coupon Sites

Samplesource.com – Every 3 months or so you can request certain sample products from this website and they will mail them to you, free of charge. Sometimes they will include coupons for free products too.

Coupons.com

Dealspl.us

MySavings.com

grocerySmarts.com

Canadian Coupons and Daily Deal Notices

Simply Frugal

Mrs January

You will also find weekly flyer \ coupon match-ups, tips on organizing your home, quick and easy recipes, frugal living tips and DIY advice.

Canadian Coupon Sites

Smartcanucks.ca

GroceryAlerts.ca

Living Well

GoCoupons.ca

RedFlagDeals.com

Coupons.ca

SaveaLoonie.com

SmartSource.ca – Request coupons based on the province that you live in.

Save.ca

Flyerland.ca  – Displays the weekly flyers from many Canadian retailers.

Thinkcoupons.ca and thinkcoupons\save.ca

Canadian coupons

P&G brandSaver

webSaver.ca

What about you? Do you find clipping coupons worthwhile? Is it easy for you or challenging?

Comments

• WorkSaveLive

WorkSaveLive 04/12/2012 6:31 a.m. #

I give all of the credit to people that can clip coupons, save a bunch of money, and still only buy what they were going to need.

We don't cut too many coupons. We focus on menu planning and buying store-brand foods instead. However, if we run into a coupon that we'd use we certainly pick it up.

• Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter

Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter 04/12/2012 8 a.m. #

What a great resource. I have used smart canucks a lot in the past although I must say that very few things I buy now are actually ever on a coupon. Low quality food, junk food, and items that break seem to be the ones that get put on sale.

• jefferson

jefferson 04/12/2012 9:16 a.m. #

We do online coupons a bit, but sometimes have an issue with them not scanning correctly at the register.

I still think the very best way to get coupons is to subscribe to the ol' Sunday paper. If you subscrbe, it is only $1.25 p/week, and we easily quadruple that in savings each week.

• averagejoe

averagejoe 04/12/2012 10:12 a.m. #

This is a nice list, Sicorra! I already use a couple of them, but I've bookmarked this for the additional spots. Thanks!

• Modest Money

Modest Money 04/12/2012 10:24 a.m. #

Thanks for putting together this list Sicorra. It is frustrating as Canadian to come across great coupons only to realize that they are for US stores only. I admit I don't do a good enough job of using coupons. I guess I'm just too busy to actively look for them.

• From Shopping to Saving

From Shopping to Saving 04/12/2012 12:01 p.m. #

This is the ultimate list! Thanks for doing this. I'm in the US and I don't think I've come across a lot of the sites you listed. Off to go check em out!

• Michelle

Michelle 04/12/2012 12:42 p.m. #

I know Jeff already commented...but just wanted to say Thank You for posting this! I'd not heard of half those sites...and I'm a coupon nut!

Tackling Our Debt 04/12/2012 1:11 p.m. #

@Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter I do find in Canada that the coupons are typically for low quality food. Rarely do you see a coupon for milk or butter or eggs. But I do like coupons for paper products and shower products.

@averagejoe - You are welcome! American coupons are quite nice!

@Modest Money - couponing is time consuming for sure.

@From Shopping to Saving - Great to connect with you! Hope you find some awesome deals.

@Michelle - I just wanted to mention that your name popped into my head when I wrote that post because I thought of your grocery post from a few weeks ago and what a great job you managed to do to reduce your grocery bill.

• Anthony Thompson

Anthony Thompson 04/12/2012 3:34 p.m. #

Thanks for the information. Sicorra.You've undoubtedly put in a lot of time and effort to research and compile such an exhaustive list.

I use coupons, but need to get better with them. This post will sure help. I've saved it.

• Katie

Katie 04/14/2012 7:28 p.m. #

If I get a coupon for something free I'll use it. But for the most part I just buy store brand.

• femmefrugality

femmefrugality 04/14/2012 8:19 p.m. #

Awesome list! I used to have trouble with internet coupons, but I'm doing better...now I just need to get some ink in my printer. That stuff goes fast. I usually use one of those superdealblooger's coupon search databases to see if there's anything I need, but this list is pretty amazing. Thanks for the new resource.

• SB @ FPR

SB @ FPR 04/15/2012 8:02 a.m. #

This is a good list. I would suggest using coupon sherpa on your smart phone. The app lists all the coupon in the stores you visit.