Friday's Circle of Friends - June 15

circle of friendsHappy Friday! Happy mid June!

This week's Friday's Circle of Friends includes lots of friends, new and old. By now you have most likely read many of these incredible posts, but I wanted to highlight them just in case you were busy and didn't get a chance yet. Grab a coffee or a cup of tea, sit back, relax, and spend a few minutes checking these out.

Enjoy!

What does money do for you? Does money represents opportunities ?

Why Care About Money?

Important message for everyone that feels overwhelmed each day and goes to bed wondering what they actually accomplished.

How I Learned To Take Control of My Day

Are you stuck in your own little life, or are you reaching out, growing, open to new opportunities?

Are you Response – Able?

An unfortunate story, yet not uncommon.

This Michigan Local Lawn Company Almost Burned Me…And Likely Burned Living Social

Will your children be attending college one day?

3 Costly Mistakes Families Typically Make When Saving For College

If you seriously want to get fit this summer you need to check this out.

Insanity Workout Review - The Pain Is Over

Buying your first home can be very overwhelming. If you are looking to buy a new home, read this first.

5 Things To Consider Before Buying Your First Home

Do you think that if you wore the same outfit to work everyday someone would notice and question it?

The "No One Cares What You Wear" Experiment

I bet there is a post on here that you haven't read yet. Let's talk about it in the comments before you sneak away.

Comments

• Anthony Thompson

Anthony Thompson 06/15/2012 8:15 a.m. #

Great list, Sicorra! I recognize these titles, but I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet. Thank you for the mention. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

• From Shopping to Saving

From Shopping to Saving 06/15/2012 9:22 a.m. #

Happy Friday!!! Thanks so much for linking me =)

You always have awesome links because I come across posts that I haven't read. I am reading 3 of them right now, simultaneously haha. Anyway, I still am glad you didn't ditch the blogging world, I just read the post about losing your blogging muse. It has definitely happened to me. If you look through my archives, I have some months where I only wrote a few times (probably less than 5 posts!) haha.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Tackling Our Debt 06/15/2012 11:47 a.m. #

@Anthony @From Shopping to Saving - I always love including you two! Your blogs are at the top of my reading list. Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it!

• Stephanie @ Empowered Dollar

Stephanie @ Empowered Dollar 06/15/2012 1:27 p.m. #

Thanks for the mention! :)

• Cassi

Cassi 06/15/2012 9:45 p.m. #

Ohhh, nice list of posts! A few of these don't apply to me, but a few of them I am really excited to read later, like the "No One Cares What You Wear Experiment." Thanks!

• Katie

Katie 06/17/2012 6:34 p.m. #

Thank you for including me. I really appreciate it. Also I just sent you an email, so if you get this comment before you check your email, please go check it. :)