Friday's Circle of Friends - June 22

circle of friends

Happy Summer! It's finally here!

I love this time of the year when the sun rises at 4:30 a.m. and doesn't set until after 10:30 p.m. The days are so long. Each day is like two days in one.

As well it is finally starting to warm up outside.

Today's big adventure outside was tackling all of the dandelions.

Some of our neighbour's yards are completely yellow with dandelions and some don't appear to have any. We are stuck in the middle and everytime I think I've managed to pull them all out, a dozen new ones sprout the next morning. Oh well, that's all part of summer.

While I wasn't online as much this week as I was when it was cold outside, I did manage to find some excellent blog posts that I want to share with you just in case you missed them.

Grab your Friday coffee, relax, and enjoy this week's Friday's Circle of Friends edition.

My Pennies, My Thoughts wrote Burnout

Myjampackedlife wrote Ways to save on Birthday gifts throughout the school year

Beating Broke wrote Bank Makes an Error in Your Favor – What Do You Do?

Money Beagle wrote Are House Flipping Shows About To Make A Comeback?

The Empowered Dollar wrote The Most Important Money Lesson I Learned in College (or How I Lost $1,000 in One Day)

Master the Art of Saving wrote Earn Money Online: Swagbucks

MoneyQ&A wrote Lending Club Update And Returns – June 2012

Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Comments

• From Shopping to Saving

From Shopping to Saving 06/22/2012 8:40 a.m. #

Hey S! Hope you are doing well with blogging and managing balance in your life :) I got my coffee and I'm ready for the weekend!!

Have a good one =)

• Janine

Janine 06/22/2012 10:40 a.m. #

Thanks for the link love!!!!!

Tackling Our Debt 06/22/2012 10:45 a.m. #

@From Shopping to Saving - Thanks so much for stopping by today! I am actually accomplishing a lot more these days. Just by being more organized.

Tackling Our Debt 06/22/2012 10:46 a.m. #

@Janine - You are welcome! Thanks for dropping by while on your vacation. :-)

• Michelle

Michelle 06/22/2012 2:26 p.m. #

I'm actually a weirdo about my coffee...I always brew a pot after I put my little one down for her nap, so I've got a pot going now at 3:24 in the afternoon! I know it's weird, but I always have loads of energy in the morning, but then I hit a wall in the afternoon, so I decided to try this...and it works for me. I know, I'm weird! Glad to see you getting back into the swing of blogging, Sicorra! Have a great weekend!

• Jen @ Master the Art of Saving

Jen @ Master the Art of Saving 06/24/2012 3:05 p.m. #

It's finally starting to be a little summer-like around here. :-) Thanks for the mention, Sicorra.

• Stephanie

Stephanie 06/25/2012 7:51 a.m. #

Thanks for the mention! I feel like I'm in good company :)

• Anthony Thompson

Anthony Thompson 06/25/2012 9 a.m. #

I'm sorry that I missed you on Friday, Sicorra. Didn't do any blog-related work, and was pretty out of it.

In any case, thank you so very much for your kind mention and your overall courtesy. You're the best, and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.

AverageJoe 06/25/2012 9:52 a.m. #

I'm already on coffee cup #3, so I'll pass on that....

I still think dandelions are pretty. I know they're a weed, but by whose definition? I'm always fired up when I pass a yellow lawn....where I live now in Texas they don't grow.