A Christmas Infographic - Santa's Mixed Christmas Drink Recipes

The Christmas season is upon us. The Christmas stockings are hung. A fire is blazing in the fireplace to keep us warm. And Santa is here and ready to serve up some special Christmas cheer. Take a peak at the menu and let Santa know what he can get for you this year.

Merry Christmas!!

christmas drink recipes

Comments

krantcents 12/22/2012 9:04 a.m. #

One year, we were invited to a friend's house for Christmas Eve and they hired a Santa for the kids. Unfortunately, he came there drunk. It was a very memorable evening to say the least. The kids remember it as well.

• Pauline

Pauline 12/22/2012 7:22 p.m. #

Here the Christmas drink is made from corn and cinnamon, no risk of a drunk Santa. Have a Merry Christmas!

• Glen @ Monster Piggy Bank

Glen @ Monster Piggy Bank 12/24/2012 4:26 a.m. #

This info graphic takes me back to when I was 18/19 and used to go around to a friends house around Christmas time and make as many different mixers as possible. My mate had a book with hundreds of different drink types.

Needless to say, we used to have a pretty good time by the end of the night/morning.

• Grayson @ Debt Roundup

Grayson @ Debt Roundup 12/24/2012 7:22 a.m. #

I would like to try all of those drinks. They all look delicious and ones that I wouldn't mind sipping on! Happy Holidays Sicorra!

• KK @ Student Debt Survivor

KK @ Student Debt Survivor 12/24/2012 8:16 a.m. #

I think I'd love the "Paris". I also love the "don't drink and sleigh warning" at the bottom of the page. Merry Christmas!

DC @ Young Adult Money 12/24/2012 8:39 a.m. #

Great idea for a Christmas Eve post! After 3 Christmases and 2 to go, I think I can use a drink ;) Just kidding, of course!

• Gillian @ Money After Graduation

Gillian @ Money After Graduation 12/24/2012 8:49 a.m. #

Oh wow, those look so good! I didn't know sake came in flavours, plum sake sounds good. I've never tried it before.

• Rod J Rogers

Rod J Rogers 12/24/2012 9:52 a.m. #

I'm 'parked' in my easy chair by the wood stove; checking the list of possible drinks. Try them all?

Tackling Our Debt 12/22/2012 9 a.m. #

@Kim - Maybe he will stick with hot cocoa until boxing day. Who knows...
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/22/2012 10 a.m. #

@Krantcents - That must have been weird and funny all at the same time.
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/22/2012 10 p.m. #

@Pauline - I can't even imagine what corn and cinnamon would taste like.
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 7 a.m. #

@Glen - I know those books. It was fun to make different drinks. I was never one to get drunk as I couldn't handle the possibility of becoming sick, but I liked trying different mixes.
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 8 a.m. #

@Grayson - It would be great to try them, for sure. The one that grabs my attention is The New England one.
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 8:30 a.m. #

@KK - Yes, anything with Vodka is nice anytime of the year actually. Why wait till Christmas??
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 8:40 a.m. #

@DC - It is okay to have a drink, if that is what you would like. As KK and the bottom of the graphic said, just don't "drink and sleigh".
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 9 a.m. #

@Gillian - I didn't know it came in different flavours either. It has been years since I had Sake.Pretty potent stuff, right?
      Merry Christmas!

Tackling Our Debt 12/24/2012 11:43 a.m. #

@Rod - Yes, you can try them all. Why not?
      Merry Christmas!

AverageJoe 12/24/2012 1:38 p.m. #

Don't drink and sleigh! Awesome looking drinks. If I didn't have this lingering flu, I'd be all about drinks right about now....