Happy Valentine’s Day – Grab Free eCookbook: Valentine’s Day Desserts

valentines day free ecookbook dessertsValentine’s Day is only a few days away and what better way to celebrate than with some sweet and delicious Valentine’s Day desserts that are easy to make. While chocolate may be the first thing you think of, desserts made with strawberries and whip cream are perfect too.

Whether you are planning on having a bunch of friends over or doing a romantic dinner with your special someone, I know you will find the perfect desserts in here. There is definitely something for everyone.

This free eCookbook includes 14 Valentine’s Day Desserts.

You will find delicious recipes for:

• Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies
  • Chocolate Mousse Tarts
  • Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
  • Strawberry Sweetheart Cake
  • Caramel Cappuccino Kiss Cupcakes
  • Valentines Red Velvet Cake
  • Raspberry Chocolate Truffles, and more.

Even if you are spending a quiet day at home watching a bunch of chick flicks, you deserve some special treats just for you.

Remember to download your free copy of this Valentine’s Day eCookbook here.

Are you getting excited about Valentine’s Day? What are your plans?

Happy Valentine's Day!

• Laurie @thefrugalfarmer

Laurie @thefrugalfarmer 02/11/2014 6:06 a.m. #

Looks like a great book!! We are having a nice dinner at home with the kids and Rick's mom, and lots of yummy food. :-)

Sicorra 02/11/2014 12:15 p.m. #

Sounds fun Laurie! Hope you have a wonderful time.

• Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr

Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr 02/12/2014 4:44 p.m. #

Looks like a great cookbook, Sicorra! I particularly like the sound of the Caramel Cappuccino Kiss Cupcakes. They sound delicious and dangerous! Plus, red velvet cake is one of my absolute favs. Love the cream cheese frosting! Thanks for sharing!

Sicorra 02/13/2014 8:23 a.m. #

I see the word Caramel and I think of Tanya :-) I figured you might like those. And I completely agree, I love cream cheese frosting too!!

Corina Ramos 02/12/2014 5:49 p.m. #

Oh, I just downloaded my copy! Thanks for sharing this with us. My plans are still up in the air but at least I know I'm gonna eat something sweet!

Happy Wednesday Sicorra!

Sicorra 02/13/2014 8:25 a.m. #

Hey Corina! Hope you get to enjoy the weekend. Maybe you and your grandson could make some of these special treats for Valentines! Talk soon....