Seven Ways to Boost Your Productivity #Infographic

Right now I have a few projects on the go aside from working on this blog, and it is so easy to feel overwhelmed when trying to do too many things at once. As I work on these projects my mind is trying to figure out if it is time to quit certain things that haven't worked out as I had hoped they would, or if quitting something simply means that I am taking the easy way out. But how do you know when something in your life has run it's course and it is time to switch gears, versus continuing on the same path no matter what obstacles get in your way?

I came across this infographic, about setting goals and being productive, just at the right time. It has helped me answer some of my questions and it has brought up important questions that I hadn't even considered yet. Right now I am specifically drawn to day 2.

Check out this 7 day plan to stay productive and let's chat in the comments about how this plan can help you right now? The points on the left hand side are quite valuable too.

7 Day Plan to Stay Productive
Infographic compliments of hitask. Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.

Corina Ramos 03/25/2014 1:41 p.m. #

Hey Sicorra!

Love this infographic. I'm between #2 and #3.

I've been using my Outlook and scheduling all my time and so far it's helped me. Now only if my personally life could be so organized LOL.

Definitely going to share this one. Hope you're having a great day! Talk to ya soon :).

Sicorra 03/25/2014 5:56 p.m. #

Hey Cori,

Scheduling all your time is a great way to go about it, until life interrupts you, right :-)
        Hope things calm down in your house soon.

Thanks Cori!!

Shannon @ The Heavy Purse 03/25/2014 1:56 p.m. #

I've been going over my schedule too, Sicorra and prioritizing my obligations. I want to give 100% but right now I've got too much on my plate. It's hard to let go - because you're right - it does feel like you're failing - but sometimes you have to make the hard choices. Love this infographic - definitely helps put things in perspective!

Sicorra 03/26/2014 9:19 a.m. #

Thank you Shannon!

Deciding what to let go of can be the hardest part (ooopppss - didn't meant to sound like a song lyric)

I understand what you mean about wanting to give 100%. I feel the same way. But I have read over the years that the people that get more done are the ones that don't worry about that. They just do the bare minimum and move on. It is a tough call to make because we all have different values.

• Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr

Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr 03/25/2014 4:07 p.m. #

OMG! I love this SO MUCH and it is just what I NEEDED to read today. I love #2 as well. I fully believe you create your own reality. If you are in a negative space, then you see everything through negative eyes and vice versa. And unfortunately, I've been seeing everything through a more negative lens than a positive one - even though I have SO MUCH to be grateful for. I need to shift my attitude and put my attention on everything that is working and how I can make the parts that aren't - start working. As I already shared with you, I find myself stuck on #4. I don't want to be the one who quits right before success happens and I also don't want to be the person who keeps doing the same thing and expects a different outcome. I need to really think about what I want, then go after it. Right now I waffle too much. :) Thanks for sharing this - pinned and tweeted!!

Sicorra 03/26/2014 9:24 a.m. #

Thanks Tanya!

I find it interesting that a number of us are going through similar challenges.

I completely understand your feelings about point #4 and love the way you phrase that. You don't want to quit because who wants to do that, but doing the same thing over and over again doesn't seem to get us ahead either. It is such a difficult decision to make.

• Ryan Biddulph

Ryan Biddulph 05/06/2014 8:58 p.m. #

Letting go and feeling the pain resonate much with me Sicorra. Love the tips, thanks for sharing!