Fun, Summer Vacation Ideas for the Whole Family #Infographic

What do you and your family have planned for this summer? Will you be taking a family vacation or are you staying home because you think that taking a vacation is too expensive? Unfortunately most people stop taking vacations when money is tight. However, when money is tight we are typically under a lot of stress and when a person is dealing with a lot of stress, taking a vacation is even more important. Here is some good news; a summer vacation with your family can be relaxing, fun and inexpensive. So what are you waiting for?

When it comes to enjoyable family vacations this summer the important thing isn’t how much money you spend, it is how much fun everyone has.

Check out these summer vacation ideas for the whole family and call a family meeting to begin planning something that all of you will enjoy and can afford.

summer vacation ideas for the family

Comments

Shannon @ The Heavy Purse 04/09/2014 11:52 a.m. #

Some great ideas, Sicorra. Everyone needs a little time off and it doesn't have to cost a fortune to some relaxing and fun time together either. We are a bit spoiled with the beach so close by and it's one of our favorite ways to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Sicorra 04/10/2014 10:57 a.m. #

Having a beach close by sounds perfect. What a beautiful, inexpensive way to enjoy your weekend. :-)

• Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr

Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr 04/09/2014 2:53 p.m. #

Cool infographic, Sicorra! I remember taking family vacations when I was kid and arguing with my brother in the backseat. :) My vote goes for the water park. Those are always a blast. Although I a little bit wimpy because I'm scared of heights so I never liked the super high slides. I just like floating on a raft. :)

Sicorra 04/10/2014 10:59 a.m. #

I too love water parks and floating on the raft down a lazy river. It is such a fun way to spend the day.

• Lifeinsurancereviews

Lifeinsurancereviews 04/11/2014 3:08 p.m. #

Great infographic Sicorra! Camping is a great summer vacation idea for the whole family in 2014. It's inexpensive and you get to spend time quality time with the family without distractions like cell phones, tablets or TV!

Sicorra 05/12/2014 6:06 p.m. #

Thanks! Yes, camping is fun and you are right, it is good to get away from technology too.

• Simon

Simon 04/11/2014 9:13 p.m. #

Everyone needs a short amount of days off and it doesn't have to break the bank to some soothing and fun time together either. Thanks for insight.

Sicorra 05/12/2014 6:07 p.m. #

I agree, you never have to break the bank to enjoy some time away where you can have fun and relax.