Succeed in Life By Conquering Any Obstacles

Have you ever worked hard on a specific goal; such as building your own business, or saving money for a new house, or eating healthy in an effort to lose weight, and then all of a sudden you find yourself encountering one obstacle after another? What do you do at that point? Do you throw in the towel and say forget it? Or do you work on finding ways to conquer those obstacles and move forward? Before you decide to give up, check out these tips on how to stay on track, remain motivated, and overcome any obstacles that get in your way.

succeed in life by conquering any obstacles

• Michelle

Michelle 04/21/2014 6:08 a.m. #

Wow. Totally love this infographic! Great inspiration for Monday!

Sicorra 04/21/2014 9:18 a.m. #

Thanks very much! Have a great week!

Shannon @ The Heavy Purse 04/21/2014 11:35 a.m. #

Great infographic, Sicorra! I especially love the "success is a learnable skill". It really is. We sometimes think success comes easily to people but my experience has always been that you work hard for success. It is a skill, not just luck. Happy Monday!

Sicorra 04/22/2014 10:38 a.m. #

Thanks Shannon! It does always look like success comes easy for others. I agree, and I think it looks easy because we don't see all the effort they put into getting to where they are today. We just see the sweet results and think, lucky them, and assume we can't do the same, when in fact we can all learn to be successful.

• Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr

Tanya @ Eat Laugh Purr 04/23/2014 3:18 p.m. #

Love the infographic! Did you design at the website you sent me? I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet but I love infographics! Number 3, 4 and 6 are the one's I need to work on. I have been known to dwell on failures a little too much. :) I think you need to learn from mistakes then move on. I just wish it was as easy to do as it is to say! I've gotten a lot better about setting realistic expectations. I was definitely one of those people who wanted to believe that you could lose 20 lbs by Memorial Day when it was like a week away. :) I like how you said success is a skill that can be learned too. I never really thought about that way but it's true. A lot of times we quit when we fail because we don't think we can succeed. Yet there are so many people who succeed because they never stopped trying. Very motivating!

Sicorra 04/24/2014 9:31 a.m. #

Thanks very much Tanya! I did build it with Canva (the one I sent you). They have all the shapes and buttons and fonts you need to put a graphic together. And it is free.

I can relate well to all of your points,esp the lose 20 lbs in a week scenario.

And the quitting part is actually a huge factor. If we think about all of the inventions that have happened pre our lifetime, things we take for granted these days, if those inventors had quit after a few tries, who knows where we would be today.

• Christy Uplifting Families

Christy Uplifting Families 04/25/2014 10:30 a.m. #

Great infographic.

When I want to lose weight, I always set small attainable goals instead of focusing on the end goal.

Sicorra 04/25/2014 3:32 p.m. #

That is so important Christy! Easier to achieve the smaller goals and helps you feel successful at the same time.